Continuing our series looking at Isaac and Jacob, Rob Croyle delivers a message that challenges us be willing to go after things and also to examine the lens we use to view the world.
1 Peter 3:8-9
- God chose to move His Kingdom forward through imperfect chutzpah instead of talented apathy.
- God’s blessing is not limited; be a blessing everywhere you go to everyone you come in contact with.
Your Next Steps:
- Align your passions with God’s Kingdom, then start moving.
- Develop a good eye. Read Jesus.
- Start by blessing God for what you have.