Rob Croyle continues our series looking at various aspects of relationship that can make family difficult. This week uses the story Ruth and Naomi to teach us how we can help those around us who are struggling spiritually.
- You cannot resolve the spiritual struggles of others, but you can be present with them.
- Your generosity (in all its forms) can reveal the heart of God to those struggling spiritually.
*Your Next Steps: *
- Pray, asking God to set the timetable.
- Continue to build relational capital.
- Share your “God stories”. All of them. Even the hard ones.
- Seek ways to undo the curse they lived; only do your part though.