Rob Croyle continues our series looking at various aspects of relationship that can make family difficult. This week looks at an interaction between Mary and Martha, with implications as to how we should value people who are designed different than ourselves.
Genesis 2:10, 15
- God has purpose for you in your relationships; He placed you there, He specifically designed you, and He values your voice.
- God has purpose for all your relationships; He placed them there, He specifically designed them, and He values their voice.
Your Next Steps:
- Explore your God-given image, and theirs.
- Learn to live out your design redemptively.
- When you see needs that you are designed to solve; engage!
- Choose to value boundaries.