Logan takes us through two parables dealing with prayer: The Parable of the Friend at Midnight and The Parable of the Persistent Widow.
Kal Va'Chomer – “how much more”
- You should have fearless audacity in how you come to God in prayer.
- You can expect God to answer your prayers.
- Repeated prayer separates want from need.
- God gives good gifts.
Discipleship Conversation Starters:
- Do you expect God to give you crappy gifts?
- Are you really willing to go to God with your wants/needs?
- Where do you need God to show up in your life right now?
- Where is God telling you “no” right now?
- What gets in the way of you praying?